[TYPO3] Selecting fields from tt_content

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun Jul 16 20:20:56 CEST 2006

On Sunday 16 July 2006 20:07, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Heiner Lamprecht wrote:
> > I'm trying to develop a small extension.  I've added a new
> > column to tt_content and added the appropriate inputfields to
> > TCA.  They are shown in BE and saved, when I enter data.
>
> As I see, this is a cross-post with "dev" list. Please, note that
> cross-posts are not welcome.

I'm sorry for crossposting. But the other post has not arrived
before I sent the one to this list.  In fact, it hasn't arrived at
all yet.  So I made an other try on this list.

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373