[TYPO3] inserting image in RTEHTMLarea

Martin S shieldfire at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 16:46:14 CEST 2006

I am redesigning one of my sites, and while doing this selecting to insert
an image in a plain text object I get

*Warning*:
require_once(/var/www/localhost/htdocs/typo3/class.browse_links.php) [
function.require-once<http://127.0.0.1/typo3conf/ext/rtehtmlarea/mod4/function.require-once>]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in *
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/rtehtmlarea/mod4/class.tx_rtehtmlarea_select_image.php
* on line *36*

*Fatal error*: require_once()
[function.require<http://127.0.0.1/typo3conf/ext/rtehtmlarea/mod4/function.require>]:
Failed opening required
'/var/www/localhost/htdocs/typo3/class.browse_links.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php') in *
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/typo3conf/ext/rtehtmlarea/mod4/class.tx_rtehtmlarea_select_image.php
* on line *36

Anyone seen this before?

*What I really wanted to do was to use the text+image object, but selecting
the upper left corner put the image much too upper left. Well above the main
text, not aligned to the top of my first sentence. I'll try to attach a
small image here.

Regards,

Martin S