[TYPO3] Newloginbox doesn't work

Miroslav Monkevic miroslavm at centras.lt
Sun Jul 16 16:12:27 CEST 2006

Hi,

newloginbox has no configuration options like:
  pid
  show_forgot_password
  templateFile

They come from ext newloginbox_tmplable which is an XCLASS of
newloginbox. If you do not intend to instantiate newloginbox via TS or
use templating  better deinstall newloginbox_tmplable.
However if you do need this features and also using it with kb_md5fepw,
be sure that extension are installed in following order:

1. newloginbox
2. kb_md5fepw
3. newloginbox_tmplable

Greetz,