[TYPO3] IBM evaluates TYPO3: a bit non-professional ?

Sat Jul 15 10:43:25 CEST 2006

Valery Romanchev wrote:

> I do not understand about xHTML and CSS: is this statement about TYPO3
> BackEnd?
> If about frontend - this is not correct.

Hello Valery,

I fear that they have not used css_styled_content. That happens to a lot of
beginners. They discover bullet lists build of tables and run away. That is
the consequence of a still caotic jungle of old and new documentations
and 	decaying tutorial packages.

Apart from this xHTML stuff they are right in many points. TYPO3 still
isn't the answer to all and any requirements.

Regards

Elmar