[TYPO3] Include static file in page - CONCLUSION

Drew Leske dleske at uvic.ca
Sat Jul 15 00:06:11 CEST 2006

Oh for the LOVE of PETE...

Hopefully this will save somebody else a few hours.  Here's the easiest way
to include a static file.

Use the "Multimedia" content element.

I thought I'd try it out to see if I could "trick" it into displaying HTML.
  Oh, no need.  Just give it an HTML file.

Thanks all for your help anyway,
Drew.

--
Drew Leske :: Systems Group/Unix, Computing Services, University of Victoria
   dleske at uvic.ca / +1250 472 5055 (office) / +1250 588 4311 (cel)