[TYPO3] Include static file in page

Drew Leske dleske at uvic.ca
Fri Jul 14 22:50:30 CEST 2006

 > Remember you can also import the page.20.file into a template marker in your
 > html template.
 >
 > depending on your template implementation something like:
 >
 > page.10.subparts.markerlabel = FILE
 > page.10.subparts.markerlabel.file = fileadmin/gs/gs.html
 >
 > And put this marker in your html code
 >
 > ###markerlabel###This is replaced by TypoScript###markerlabel###

Hi Matthew,

I did some work in pursuit of this more elegant solution.  After some
mishaps I got it to work (my implementation needed a little more work
because I'm using the template auto-parser).

It looks pretty good, but it does require that every page include this
markerlabel subpart, which isn't a big deal.

Thanks for your help,
Drew.

Matthew Manderson wrote:
>> tt_content.text {
>>    20 = FILE
>>    20.file = fileadmin/gs/gs.html
>> }
>
> No problem, great you found your answer.
>
> Remember you can also import the page.20.file into a template marker in your
> html template.
>
> depending on your template implementation something like:
>
> page.10.subparts.markerlabel = FILE
> page.10.subparts.markerlabel.file = fileadmin/gs/gs.html
>
> And put this marker in your html code
>
> ###markerlabel###This is replaced by TypoScript###markerlabel###
>
> Matthew

Drew Leske :: Systems Group/Unix, Computing Services, University of Victoria
   dleske at uvic.ca / +1250 472 5055 (office) / +1250 588 4311 (cel)