[TYPO3] Is that a bug with Firefox?

Marco Fang marcofang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 21:52:59 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I've tested again on another OSX 10.4 box and Firefox works fine in OSX.
On another Windows XP box the frame bug appeared again.
But one strange thing is when I test the same feature on a friend's
typo3 backend, the bug didn't show up.
I'm wondering there is any other reason caused by the bug, maybe caused
by some different settings in my apache + php setting? I still have to
trace the source of problem.

Marco Fang