[TYPO3] creating navigation from records list

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri Jul 14 16:52:17 CEST 2006

Hi!

Cate & Peter wrote:
> According to TSRef, CONTENT can only be used with tables starting with tt_,
> or with = pages – but I want to pull data from tx_drwiki_pages. So Im not
> sure if CONTENT will do that exactly – does the “= pages” include tables
> with a different prefix?

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/8/9/
The table, the content should come from.

In standard-configurations this will be "tt_content"

NOTE: Only tables allowed are “pages” or tables prefixed with one of
these: “tt_”, “tx_”, “ttx_”, “fe_”, “user_”

So, it is tx_ as well. "pages" is table named "pages".

Dmitry.