[TYPO3] creating navigation from records list

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jul 14 15:53:33 CEST 2006

I am trying to create a dynamic navigation of wiki pages.

According to TSRef, CONTENT can only be used with tables starting with tt_,
or with = pages – but I want to pull data from tx_drwiki_pages. So Im not
sure if CONTENT will do that exactly – does the “= pages” include tables
with a different prefix?

I wondered if I might be able to use RECORDS to get a listing - I got this
far...

lib.myObject = RECORDS
lib.myObject.source.field = records
lib.myObject.tables = tx_drwiki_pages

but now I don't know what to do. RECORDS seems a lot more restricted than
CONTENT.

 I want to be able to display the list of
wiki pages as links to that content ... and I want to list the results of
the field “keywords”.

Then I want to wrap them in my css.

I know how to do that as a TMENU, but how can I do it this way? Or do I need
to turn it into a TMENU somehow?

Cate