[TYPO3] SPAM-LOW: Re: Typo3 vs other CMSs

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Fri Jul 14 11:01:58 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Tyler Kraft wrote:
>
>> Your right in all cases ;-)
>

> I think alkohol discussion should go in the offtopic list. They are not
> related to topic subject at all. I understand it is funny but they take
> too much space.
>
> Dmitry.

ok - what is relevant, is how to make reasonable compromise between easy
installation of plugin and necessary configuration for plugins.
In general enable options sets some basic conditions, but can they write
- and how - also some TS setup and/or constants.

BTW. One annoing feature - at least I have not found any documentation -
is that enable options don't support selector boxes. If there are some
*fixed* values, they can cause errors, if fixed values has been written
incorrectly.