[TYPO3] Templavoila De-map

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Jul 14 08:31:35 CEST 2006

Hello John,

> Hi,
>
> It would be nice to have "de-map" button, beside existing "re-map" and
> "map". I cannot find the way to actually cancel existing mapping.

You have a trash can at the right of your mapped. On a finished and saved
mapping, you have Modify DS/TO . You can use that. Else you can delete the
necessary part from the Data Structure XML.

> BTW, are there any plans to move discussions from mailing listings to
> some official forum? This is very hard to track - hundreds and
> hundreds of emails.

Yes, they are testing a solution that intergrates mailinglists and forum.

In meantime, use a Newsreader, as Jason said. Url is news.netfielders.de.
Outlook Express, Thunderbird and Omea Reader are some possibilities.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no