[TYPO3] Typo3 4.0 Install Problems

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 14 18:13:16 CEST 2006

Seems it worked!  Thank you Franz and Christoph!  You were right
Christoph, I didn't have to change the php.ini, I just deleted the files
in the temp folder and it solved the problem.  Then I went to the
template and replaced the base url field.

I do see some new changes, nothing major, however I've only explored for
5 minutes.

I am still having one more problem.  If you guys go to my site (the
copy): http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign4/  you will see that
the main page works, but all the links to any other pages is broken.

Here is a link to my original site, which works perfectly fine (its on
3.8.0): http://www.stratcommandcenter.com/redesign/

Any ideas to fix this?  Thanks for all the help so far!  It has helped
alot :)