[TYPO3] typo3 4.0 extension installation

Rocky rockyo at max-source.com
Wed Jul 12 11:19:07 CEST 2006

Hey Group,

Can any of you tell me how to import extensions from online repository
in typo3 4.0 please? In version 3.8.1, I just need to put the ext key
and hit "look up" and it will give me the extension as long as I set my
setting in EM. But this is not the case in TYPO3 4.0. When I try to do
the same thing, I got the following error:

  Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 26214400 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 408 bytes) in
/home/lover/public_html/typo3_src-4.0/typo3/mod/tools/em/class.em_index.php
on line 1424

If any of you could give me some hint, I would really appreciate it?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Rocky