[TYPO3] SPAM-LOW: Re: Typo3 vs other CMSs

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 00:15:47 CEST 2006

On 7/12/06, Erik Svendsen <erik at linnearad.no> wrote:
> Hello Rob,
>
> > This discussion makes me thing of a conversation with a client today:
> >
> > client: "Is this possible with TYPO3 ?"
> > me: "euh, good question. I never ask IF something is possible with
> > TYPO3, but HOW am I going to do this in TYPO3"
> > grtz
> > Rob
>
> Correct answer.
>
> I sometimes answer: "The only thing I know TYPO3 can't do is making you a
> cup of coffee, everything else is a matter of time and cost."

Funny you should mention this...I had this weird thought the other day
that it'd be convenient if the washing machine could email me when it
was finished. All we need is some network-ready coffeemakers, cron and
a new extension...

I did a quick search: http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/hardwarehks/cover.html

So, we have the possibility of the web-enabled coffeemaker, who's
going to write the extension?

-Christopher