[TYPO3] DMail: content could not be fetched.

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Jul 12 21:23:49 CEST 2006

Hi Sandiso,
I remember I had same kind of problem and if I recall correctly, it had
something to do with the servers site name. I mean the actual name of
the site in the linux server.

My client had different providers for the website (my server) and the
domain maintenance+email. So let's say the situation was like:

The client's "official" domain was clientsdomain.fi (and this was
addressed to my server by the other provider)
but the site's name in my server was clientsdomain.mydomain.fi

I suppose you have set the dmail to be a TYPO3-page. I would try first
to change it to be an external url and then just type the url where you
have the proper page with the proper parameters.

Not sure if this is your problem - any case good luck!
Katja