[TYPO3] Mark external links

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Wed Jul 12 19:43:51 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula wrote:
> I used once an extension, which added images + links automatic -
> concerns also existing articles.
> dh_linklayout - have you tried it?

Hi Tapio,
I didn't know about this extension. In the beginning of my research I
searched TER, but this extension didn't show up in the search results.

Now I've played with it a bit, and although I had high expectations, the
extension didn't work correctly. It showed sometimes erratic behaviour,
i.e. I couldn't get my own images to work. Plus it hasn't been developed
for 2 years, and it's still in BETA stage. So not much hope there.

Sooo... back to the beginning I suppose :(

Ro