[TYPO3] SPAM-LOW: Re: Typo3 vs other CMSs

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 12 12:22:41 CEST 2006

I've got mates that are considered (by themselves and most others) to be
IT-Techie, yet they now SFA about html OR css....  So thats like them
saying that php or java is unintuitive!

Same example for a car - to build a car is very unintuitive, but driving
it after having instruction is easy, and once you switch to a different
car from a different manufacture it will still be different but the
concept is similar. (ask me about it - I've got an MEng degree so can
wax on poetically for a looooong time about things gear ratios and
camber and other non-specific non-context rubbish  ;-)