[TYPO3] SPAM-LOW: Re: Typo3 vs other CMSs

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Wed Jul 12 12:03:12 CEST 2006

Hey Christoph,

thanks for your opinion. I think this is an important point - The
usuability.

I was just introducing a friend of mine (also a IT-Techie) to Typo3.
Afterwards he said: "Man, I've rarely seen something SO unintuitive than
this".

I hope that in a couple of years Typo3 gets more usuable for beginners.
With TemplaVoila it got better, we'll see what's in the pipe next :-).

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-