[TYPO3] [Typo3] Stretching fonts with gifbuilder

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 11:41:19 CEST 2006

Hello list,

I have used gifbuilder to generate the title to display on each page.
I have been succesfully been able to convert everything from an old
html only site into Typo3, but there is one thing that i cant get
correct.

The page titles on the old site stretch the font in height a bit,
which is a commonly used feature in photoshop. I've searched tsref for
gifbuilder, but i have been unable to find any option that would allow
me to do this with gifbuilder. Does anyone know how to achieve the
same effect with it?

greets,
Wietse van Bruggen