[TYPO3] Typo3 4.0 Install Problems

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 13 06:00:40 CEST 2006

Christoph Koehler wrote:

>> Which "Import/Compare" do I select?
>

> I choose the first compare. It will drop some dmail tables, that's
> normal  really. If aren't sure, it should just rename them first anyway,
> so just  don't remove them totally.
>
> About your other question, media and tslib are other places, don't
> worry  about those. That's really all you need.

Chose the first "compare"?  But what about the "Import"?

Also, it seems I am having errors already:

www.stratcommandcenter.com/typo4

and when I try to access admin panel I get this:

"Warning:
fopen(/home/stratcom/public_html/typo4/typo3temp/llxml/misc.xml_7070ef8925.default.iso-8859-1.cache):
failed to open stream: Permission denied in
/home/stratcom/public_html/typo4/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 2375
ERROR: File not written to disk! Write permission error in filesystem?"