[TYPO3] Mark external links

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Tue Jul 11 21:16:45 CEST 2006

Sebastian Fuchs wrote:
> Hi,
> there is a solution with the userFunc (i think i saw it the first time
> in the great gov_accessibility extenions by Jan Wischnat but there where
> also some examples in the list, look for typolink & userFunc):

(...)

> I have not figured out how to archive this php-script with multilinugual
>  link text. if some has a solution please post it.
>
> hope it helps,

Hi Sebastian!
Thank you very very much for this listing! I'd prefer a pure TS
solution, but if Peter's example fails, I'll use your script.

For your multilingual needs... what about using conditions for
implementing a localized userFunc for each language? It is not an
elegant solution but should work:

[globalVar = GP:L=1]
   page.includeLibs.user_typolink =
EXT:gov_accesibilty/scripts/class.user_typolink_de.php
[global]
[globalVar = GP:L=2]
   page.includeLibs.user_typolink =
EXT:gov_accesibilty/scripts/class.user_typolink_en.php
[global]

Cheers,
Ro