[TYPO3] What does this TS assignment mean: "2 < .1"

Ricardo Scachetti Pereira ricardo at tdwg.org
Tue Jul 11 20:52:38 CEST 2006

    Hi there again, folks,

    I'm looking at some TS templates inside static_templates table
trying to learn something useful and I came across some lines like this:

2 < .1

    Could anyone please explain to me what that assignment means? What's
with the little dot in there? I can't find the explanation in TSRef, TS
By Example, or any other doc.

    Many thanks!!

Ricardo

PS. I extracted that particular example from "Contents (default)"
record. I copy part of it below.

  # columns
styles.content.columns = COLUMNS
styles.content.columns {
  1 = CONTENT
  1 {
    table = tt_content
    select.orderBy = sorting
    select.where = colPos=1
    select.languageField = sys_language_uid
  }
  2 < .1
  2.select.where = colPos=2

  gapWidth = {$styles.content.columns.gapWidth}
  gapLineThickness = {$styles.content.columns.gapLineThickness}
  if.isTrue.numRows < .1
  if.isTrue.ifEmpty.numRows < .2
  totalWidth = {$styles.content.columns.totalWidth}
}