[TYPO3] FE user cannot login

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tue Jul 11 15:35:00 CEST 2006

Hi sandiso,

>   I have a new login box setup using typoscript in my template and have a sysfolder where my
>   Users are stored. How do I point the newloginbox to get the
> users from my sysfolder using script on  template?

Take a look in the constant editor of your template. Select
"CONTENT" and search for login. Here you can see "PID of user
archive". In this input you have to set the uid of the sysfolder
containing your FE users.

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com