[TYPO3] caching problem

Tim Loenders tloenders at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:28:43 CEST 2006

Hello everyone,

When I change a file (css, html, pictures...) with the filelist in the
back-end I can save this file and when I reopen it in the filelist the
changes appear like I applied them. For one reason or the other  these
changes don't apply in the website I have built. the system keeps showing
the older picture, or keeps applying the old css file. Also when I download
e.g. the css file with dreamweaver I get the old file and not the new one.

Did anyone ever encounter such a caching problem or does anyone know what I
am doing wrong?

Many thanks for any help!

--
Tim Loenders