[TYPO3] RealURL Troubles

Christoph Herrmann cherrmann at lemon-digital.com
Tue Jul 11 11:10:54 CEST 2006

Thank you very much Dimitry!

I have studied the documentation and I have attempted to edit
localconf.php but I have not had any results, it just breaks my site,
parse errors come up. And quite frankly I find it somewhat advanced for
a non programmer. Not even the base example worked and all I did was
paste it into localconf.php...

I will update my Typo3 installation (surely another day of work and
everything broken at the end of it :)).

Frankly, I am very impressed  by what Typo3 can do, but I have also
never  come across anything this user unfriendly, and I have learnt to
use/install/customize a number of web apps. Unless you are a programmer
you are lost with most of the documentation. I don't need dummy speak,
but it would be nice if at least the info was provided with some sort of
step by step and not assume I know Typo3/TypoScript inside out... I'll
keep reading and trying ...

Thanks!

Chris

--