[TYPO3] granting admin access to one site in a multisite

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Tue Jul 11 09:01:54 CEST 2006

Hi Nagita,

Tuesday, July 11, 2006, 12:15:14 AM, you wrote:

> I have created two sites on a single instance of TYPO3.

> I want to give a designer access to one of the sites so they can edit the
> HTML and CSS files.

> Is it possible to create a user and give them permission to only administer
> one instance?

> I created an user and gave them access to some modules but when I login as
> that user I cannot see a pagetree or any of the sites files.

> What do I have to do with filemounts and DB mounts?

> Or is there anything else?

You have to set corrctly the DB Mount (which contains the parts of the page
tree available for the user) and the Filemount (which contains a list
of folders of fileadmin (you have to setup filemount records before).
Remember to set correctly the permissions with the access module.

You can take a look to this manual page:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_quickstart/current/view/1/12/

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com