[TYPO3] Mark external links

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 23:06:42 CEST 2006

Hi again,

On 7/10/06, Robert Markula <robert.markula at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi Christopher,
> Your javascript solution is very elegant, but unfortunately exactly this
> is the bait: we must not use any javascript except for
> spamProtectEmailAddresses.
> I've searched quite a bit to solve this issue (it *can* be solved, it's
> absolutely possible to automate this), but did not find an answer so
> far. Perhaps I'm looking at this from a wrong angle?
>
> <puzzled>Ro</puzzled>

Ah too bad. Javascript is a nice way of dealing with stuff like links.
Just taking a quick look at lib.parseFunc.tags.link.typolink, it seems
to me that you might be able to do what you need with a .postUserFunc.
You could take the finished typolink, do a regex check for domain.tld
where domain != the current domain and insert your class attribute.
Much less elegant, but I think it should work in principle.
Unfortunately I have no solution at the ready as with the js bit ;-)

-Christopher