[TYPO3] Mark external links

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Mon Jul 10 21:56:31 CEST 2006

Kenneth Bo Larsen wrote:
> Hi again Robert
>
> Nice to hear that you found a solution..
>
> Regarding the image in mail-links..i found this post about RTE
> configuration on the list.
> Dont know if its usefull but maybe you can see something in it for you
> to use:

(...)

> I'm not a code-head myself...just thought it looked interesting.

Hi again,
Thanks for your efforts in trying to help me!
I know this possibility of RTE, but it requires every editor to remember
to select the correct style whenever he sets a link. But to reduce a
possible source of human error and take off workload from our editors,
I'd like to do this transparently, so nobody has to worry about this.
And I know it can be done technically, so why not use the possibilities?
:) I just need to find a way so that e-mail links aren't treated as
external links...

Cheers,
Ro