[TYPO3] Error: Attempt to delete records from disallowed tables

Alexander Schloegl office at viennadesign.com
Mon Jul 10 18:22:53 CEST 2006

Sandy Matheson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is probably something really simple, but I have tried for ages to
> solve it and can't see the way.
>
> I have a user who cannot delete a particular page, although he can
> delete other pages.
>
> The error mesasage says:
> "Attempt to delete records from disallowed tables"
>
> Can anyone point me to what might be causing this problem.
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Sandy Matheson

I haven't encountered this error yet, but I suppose that there are
records on the page which the user is not allowed to edit in his
user/group settings.
A template record for instance could be the culprit.
Look at the page in list view, then try to analyze which element it
could be...
You should check the owner rights of the page too. Are they different
from the other pages?

Alexander