[TYPO3] RealURL Troubles

Christoph Herrmann cherrmann at lemon-digital.com
Mon Jul 10 17:52:54 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I just installed RealURL. It seems to work, example URL:

http://www.erneuerbare-energien-spanien.com/5/

However I also installed RealURL Configurator and RealURL Management,
both of which do absokutely nothing. They isnstalled and appear in the
left hand menu of the backend. But when I click them all I get is the
preview window with the  page I have currently slected in the hierachy.
Nothing else at all!

Am I missing something? I have a feeling something may be funky with
RealURL but it seems to work. I unsinstalled and re-installed everything
twice with no impact whatsoever.

TYPO3 Ver. 3.8.0
Extensions latest versions from the repository...

Thanks for any tips!

Chris

--
Christoph Herrmann