[TYPO3] How to install TSRef Lookup ?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Jul 10 08:48:46 CEST 2006

Hi,

Tan Le schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> How do I install the TSRef look into the CMS ? because at the moment
> when I lick on the TS icon this message popup: "TypoScript property
> lookup
> TSconfig online
> TSconfig online "

If you are using 4.0.0 this has been removed until somebody finds the
time to update the lookup with current properties. If you feel like it
you can import the data from any prior release via install-tool/sql.

See also:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2006-March/003201.html
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-dev/2006-March/016530.html

Greets,
Peter

P.S.: Recently a guy stated in a PM that he wanted to start on this job.
Don't know if he already has got some results.
--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.typo3partner.net * professional services network *