[TYPO3] TV and configuring extensions - content element vslib.myObject

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jul 10 06:34:58 CEST 2006

Hi all

In a recent thread on the Templavoila list (Extensions and TV [was
Templavoila mapping problem]) I

was discussing difficulties with using some extentions.

In particular, I said I thought I had succeeded with inserting dr Wiki as

lib.myObject, which Dmitry, you suggested was the correct way.

In fact, when I went back and checked, I had inserted it as a content

element, which didn't work for ages, and then finally I copied a wiki

element that did work, and managed to cut and paste, and all was well.

However, I am now getting the same buggy behaviour (no wiki showing).

However, I cant figure out how to configure extensions when they are

included as lib.myObjects - for example, dr Wiki has flex forms to do all

the configuring, and no documentation about any other way.

Does it all have to be done in the .php files included in the extension? Or

is there another way through the TStemplate

cate