[TYPO3] htmlArea links and styles

Ryan Off ryan at ryanoff.com
Mon Jul 10 00:45:48 CEST 2006

using Typo3 v3.8 and htmlArea v 1.4.1 when I try to add a link, I get
the following error:
Warning: main(/home/public_html/typo3/class.browse_links.php): failed
to open stream: No such file or directory in ...

Secondly (and more strange) is that if I select to put the text in a
style from the drop-down style list (for example, H1), it does not
work. All I get is the text "<h1>" showing on my page. Why is Typo3
interpreting this kind of markup in a content item as text and not HTML?

Ryan