[TYPO3] PHP script implementation

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Sun Jul 9 16:58:59 CEST 2006

Hi,
> I've tried lumophpinclude: it doesn't seem to work. Again, i think since it
> isn't a one file php script but a multi-file with "require('scriptname.php')"
> linking the files or something (i'm not brilliant with php).
>
> I'll look into the TS Reference stuff.
>
> Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

I had trouble when using "include('scriptname.php')" together
with an extension like lumophpinclude. What I had to do was add
the path to the directory where the "scriptname.php" were put -
even if it was in the same directory as the main script! Like this:

  include("fileadmin/files/mydir/scriptname.php");

I think the path has to be relative the Typo3 main directory
(where fileadmin, typo3temp etc subdirectorier are found).

--

Peter Kindström