[TYPO3] Typo3 version 4 with tiny rte extension problem

Tim Loenders tloenders at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 15:52:09 CEST 2006

I think I am dealing with a caching problem here. I apparently had set the
Html area rte well, but i changed my css file and added some classes. When i
look at the css file with filelist in the typo3 back-end i see the new
classes, but when i download it with ftp i still see the old file. And
therefore the htmlarea doesn't see the class in the css and doesn't apply it
i think.

I also tried by replacing some pictures and there it's the same problem,
they are not refreshed. I refreshed both the front end and typo3conf cache
multiple times but nothing helps. I never had this with older versions.

Does anyone know what this is? could it maybe be due to the versining
management since this can sometimes cause this very weird caching problems?

Best regards and many thanks for any help!

Tim

On 7/9/06, Tim Loenders <tloenders at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Tapio,
>
> I now reinstalled htmlarea again and uninstalled tinyrte, but for now I
> did
> not apply any tsconfig in the pages.
>
> The link is ow working perfectly indeed according to the style sheet
> settings. When i apply a header 2 setting to some text, however, it shows
> <h2>Welkom</h2> in the front-end instead of the word welkom in the right
> formatting.
>
> Also there is no color picking option in the rte menu.
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> --
> Tim

Tim