[TYPO3] PHP script implementation

Alexander Schloegl office at viennadesign.com
Sat Jul 8 13:43:27 CEST 2006

Houshi Allami wrote:
> I am trying to get a php script to run on my TYPO3 website.
>
> I have not been able to get it to display and i think it's because the
> instructions for the script
> state that the page must be a .php site instead of .html and TYPO3 is
> messing this up.
> The script has a "require('script.php')" bit to it so i'm guessing that's
> also causing the difficulties
> as it isn't just one file.
>
> I've settled on using an iframe linking to a PHP page with the script for
> now, but there has got
> to be a way to use a script on my page directly.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated as i've been trying to figure this
> out
> for a while.

Hello, I see two solutions:

1) Go the long way, dig into typo3, especially the TS Reference.
Chapters about USER, USER_INT, PHP_SCRIPT etc. like in
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/current/view/8/22/
might be useful.

2) install an extension like "lumophpinclude"

Hope that helps
Alexander