[TYPO3] PHP script implementation

Houshi Allami houshi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 07:42:21 CEST 2006

I am trying to get a php script to run on my TYPO3 website.

I have not been able to get it to display and i think it's because the
instructions for the script
state that the page must be a .php site instead of .html and TYPO3 is
messing this up.
The script has a "require('script.php')" bit to it so i'm guessing that's
also causing the difficulties
as it isn't just one file.

I've settled on using an iframe linking to a PHP page with the script for
now, but there has got
to be a way to use a script on my page directly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i've been trying to figure this out
for a while.