[TYPO3] Include static file in page

Drew Leske dleske at uvic.ca
Fri Jul 7 21:58:24 CEST 2006

Hi Olivier,

Sorry if I wasn't clear.  Yes, I want to include a static file in my page.

Like a server-side include, or include() in PHP.  I don't want the page
itself to be a link to a static file; I just want to include the content
within my page.

The file would be autogenerated by an external script periodically.

Thanks,
Drew.

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:
> Drew Leske schrieb:
>> Thanks Olivier,
>>
>> But I don't want to use iframes--that was just a frustrated side note.
>>
>> Besides, if I did, I don't understand why I can't just specify the tags
>> when I'm telling the RTE plugin to allow them, following the plugin's
>> documentation.
>>
>> Drew.
>
> Hi Drew.
>
> from your post it was not clear what you wanted to do.
> if you want to include content from a static file, like in an include,
> there are many options. please specify...
>
> olivier

Drew Leske :: Systems Group/Unix, Computing Services, University of Victoria
   dleske at uvic.ca / +1250 472 5055 (office) / +1250 588 4311 (cel)