[TYPO3] [indexed_search] plugin doesn't show anything

Robert John de Stigter robertjohn at bedrijvenweb.nl
Fri Jul 7 14:35:56 CEST 2006

Hi, thanks for yur input. I did set config.index_enable to 1 and in the
backend module I could see also that the extension had indexed content
but it's just het plugin that won't run.

This is the output in de source:

<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:33/list [begin] -->
	<a id="c33"></a>
	<!--  Header: [begin] -->
class="csc-firstHeader">Zoeken</h1></div>
	<!--  Header: [end] -->

	<!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->

	<!--  Plugin inserted: [end] -->

<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:33/list [end] -->

The plugin doesn't output anything.
I put die('test') at line 1 of the main function in the class
tx_indexedsearch but that didn't output anything either.

RJ