[TYPO3] Problems with kickstarter

Henrik Rasmussen info at hmrdesign.dk
Thu Jul 6 16:42:02 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm having problems with kickstarter.. I'm trying to develop my first
extension, and I'm following Kasper video tutorial. But I'm having toubles..

I'm using Kickstarter 0.3.5..

First trouble is, that I cant get it to save the information in:
doc/wizard_form.dat and doc/wizard_form.html.
When I press view result, I can see all the files with a checkbox named
overwrite. But theese two files' checkboxes are checked, but deactivated..
That means, that it can't remember the changes I make, next time I want to
edit something in the extension.

Second, when Kasper reaches the point in the video, where he extends the
tt_content table, so he creates the category selector for the front end
plugin. I cant get that to work, even though I'm doing the exact same as he
does..

Hope somebody can give me a clue..

Best regards

Henrik Rasmussen