[TYPO3] SPAM-LOW: Re: Install problems

Christoph Herrmann cherrmann at lemon-digital.com
Thu Jul 6 15:26:45 CEST 2006

Hi again all,

thanks for your responses to both my questions!

I found a workaround: My host offers Typo3 through fantastico and I
installed in 2 mins :)

Still bugs me though, I like to get things to work! And it's version
3.8, not 4.

Now I'll start playing around with this. here would i find good resource
on using templates. I would like to write the templates myself in XHTML
and then have typo3 use them, I understand this is possible, but I'm
sure I'll need to do quite a bit of reading!

Cheers

Chris

--
Christoph Herrmann