[TYPO3] typolink in php

Sebastian Fuchs sebastian at hexerei.net
Thu Jul 6 15:05:57 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

i am guessing that you are calling just a function in your language
selection file (something like "function user_languageMenu($content)
{...}") and not a class function.
in this case you could use the cObj of the global TSFE:
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->cObj->typolink(...)

the other way would be to have a class extending tslib_pibase, than you
could use something like:  $this->pi_getPageLink(...) which will call
the typolink function.

there was an article about links in the frontend propably that will help:
http://typo3.org/development/articles/using-links-in-frontend-plugins/

all the best,
sebastian