[TYPO3] Working extension repository configuration?

R. van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Jul 6 14:18:15 CEST 2006

Torsten Crass wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am still wondering if anybody managed to get his/her Typo3 on-line
> extension repository settings right... If so, could you please just tell
> me which URLs you are using for a) the mirror list and b) the actual
> repository?
>
> Thanx --
>
> 	Torsten

Did you turn on unsupported extensions under settings?
After that you need to press the update button to get a all extensions
in a XML file.

If that fails with a message like : was not changed and thus not fetched,
then go to typo3temp and delete the extensions.* files and try again.

--
Ries van Twisk
Freelance Typo3 Developer
email: ries at vantwisk.nl