[TYPO3] Padding between image and text

Nirmalya nirmalya at fivee.in
Thu Jul 6 14:15:32 CEST 2006

Matyi Gábor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I create a content element text with image. My question, how can I set the
> distance between the image and text? I don't found it, just padding
> between two content element, align and set picture size etc.
>
> Thanks Gabor Matyi

hi Gabor,
You can try by appending this:
/* Space below each image (also in-between rows) */
	DIV.csc-textpic DIV.csc-textpic-imagewrap .csc-textpic-image {
margin-bottom: 0px; }
	DIV.csc-textpic-equalheight DIV.csc-textpic-imagerow { margin-bottom:
0px; display: block; }
	DIV.csc-textpic DIV.csc-textpic-imagerow { clear: both; }

or find out the css those are responsible for generating unwanted space
in Typo3 generated css file.
Try this.
Cheers,
Nirmalya.