[TYPO3] Typo3 as blog tool

Jamie Lawrence Jenner forums at webgremlins.net
Thu Jul 6 14:14:54 CEST 2006

There is the extension timtab

this is a blog frame work, and allows for a full featured blog, it supports
trackbacks, multiple categories

its run using tt_news, ve_guestbook and some others.

but, it is not for the faint hearted in setting it up. you need to know how
at add pages, elements etc

if i rememebr correctly, there is a crucial line left out of the setup docs
for the kubrick themed version

unfortuntely, i cannot rememeber, but i will take a look over my docs and
see if i can find it

jamie