[TYPO3] Typo3 as blog tool

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 6 13:58:18 CEST 2006

Hi

Welcome to the list.

Timtab (and a few other extensions) work together to act as a very good
blog for typo3 and is realtively easy to get going.  I've done 15 blogs
(althouhg they aheva ll been rather tailored so are not conventinal blogs)

There is also a seperate newsgroup that you can use for timtab (but it
will require the use of a newsreader).

hth
Tyler