[TYPO3] Typo3 as blog tool

Christoph Herrmann cherrmann at lemon-digital.com
Thu Jul 6 13:50:47 CEST 2006

Hi all,

my first ever post... so hello everyone! :)

I will be using typo3 to build a new website, quite extensive and typo3
came highly recommended for this sort of job. I know that it will be
able to handle most of the things we need from resaerch I have done.

One thing i found no reference to is if i can also use typo3 like a blog
tool. Meaning: Can I create daily/monthly/whatever subsequent "posts",
additional content, which will then be archived by date/category and
interlinked from the general navigation menu? What i will want to do is
to accumulate relevant content over time and have it all archived and
publicly accessible.

Or would it be easier to use typo3 for all static pages and combine with
a blog tool like WordPress or MT  both of which I have extensive
experience with?

Thanks for any hints or pointers. Now I'm off to attempt my first install :)

Cheers

Chris

--
Christoph Herrmann