[TYPO3] Add items to HMENU / TMENU

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Jul 6 12:10:39 CEST 2006

probably easiest to use a php postUserFunc via standard wrap...

Or possible build the menu as a big COA object and generate the the menu
object for that page differently (effectively making the menu become
three seperate menus all joined up nicely in the html output with good
use of wraps and such)

hth