[TYPO3] migrating from midgard CMS

Marcelo N. Halpern mhalpern at ramapo.edu
Thu Jul 6 04:07:48 CEST 2006

Thanks Ries. Midgard also uses pages/articles for content, entirely
separated from template and navigation structure. Aside from that... not
much else. Unfortunately I won't have much time to dig into the typo3
internals as I hoped. Writing code to migrate the content might take
longer than redoing the site...

Are there any facilities to import static html pages into typo3? I could
easily mirror the site with curl or wget and feed it back to typo3.

thanks again,

nh
> Hey Nico,
>
> I only did it from MS Acces to typo3.
> But if you know both structures it can be done.
> Does midgart have a page concept? of so then it might be doable.
>
> I would suggest the make a couple of PHP migration scripts to do the job
> and mapping of field names from midgart to typo3.
>
> Ries

Marcelo N. Halpern,  your favorite daemon.
UNIX Systems Manager - Ramapo College of New Jersey
TEL: +1.201.684.6821  FAX: +1.201.684.7961