[TYPO3] migrating from midgard CMS

Marcelo N. Halpern mhalpern at ramapo.edu
Thu Jul 6 01:05:16 CEST 2006

I apologize for not doing more extensive research before asking, but
hey, I've done plenty research to pick typo3 from all the available CMSes.

I have a pretty extensive site done in midgard and looking to migrate it
  to typo3. I know that I will re-do my templates, but I'm mostly
concerned about the articles (content) of the site.

Has anyone done this in the past? What is the easiest way of doing it?
I hope I don't have to re-do the entire site.

thanks in advance,

nico halpern
--
Marcelo N. Halpern,  your favorite daemon.
UNIX Systems Manager - Ramapo College of New Jersey